Amersi Shamsah MD, Santa Monica is an ideal place to live with a significant population. Thanks to the leading medical healthcare facilities, it is a likeable place with several professionals.
Dr. Shamsah Amersi is one of the widely recognized and popular OB-GYN professionals in the region with more than 20 years of experience. So today, let us understand about her qualifications, credentials, services, and all about
Contact: Dr. Amersi Shamsah MD for any women’s health concerns today! Amersi Shamsah MD, 2825 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 320, Santa Monica, CA 90404.
Dr. Amersi Shamsah MD, Credentials
It is recommended to seek medical help for different women’s health issues from an experienced and qualified medical professional like Dr. Shamsah Amersi. Below is a quick glance at the credentials of this OB-GYN expert:
- University of California, Irvine
- Residency- Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- UC San Francisco School of Medicine
- Honours in all core clerkships and internships
- Chancellors Mentor Award at Graduation
- Chancellor’s Service Award at graduation
- Alpha Omega Alpha (top 1% of graduates)
Apart from these qualifications, below are the key honours and awards given to her:
- AIDS Project Los Angeles Service Award
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society
- Alpha Lambda Delta National Honor Society
- Golden Key National Honor Society
- Mortar Board National Honor Society
- UCLA Dean ‘s Honor List
- UCLA Distinguished Scholar Award
- UCLA Alumni Association Achievement Award
- UCLA Chancellor’s Service Award
- Dr. Ralph Bunche & Trimentor Achievement Award
- Psi-Chi Psychology Honor Society
- UCSF Medical Student Achievement Award- Scholarship and award for designing and implementing AIDS awareness
- UCSF AIDS Research Fellowship
- UCSF Outstanding Student: OB-GYN, Medicine, and Surgery
- UCSF Chancellor’s Service Award at Graduation
- Ortho McNeil Resident Teaching Award
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- UC Irvine Senior Research Award
- Harold Gabriel Buchbinder Endowed Scholarship
- Selected as Southern California Super Doctors
Dr. Shamsah Amersi’s services
Below are some of the key services offered by this professional doctor are:
It covers different menopause services offering customised consultation to different patients.
- Adolescent Gynaecology
It covers holistic alternatives and evidence-based conventional methods for the best adolescent gynaecology care.
- Holistic Gynaecology
It prevents and treats holistic gynaecology care based on 20 years of experience of this professional doctor.
- Adolescent/ Teenage Care
It covers the importance of gynaecological care during the formative teenage years.
- Chronic Pelvic Care
It takes an integrative approach to women’s health. This professional doctor focuses on the root cause of chronic pelvic pain.
- Hormonal Imbalance
It covers treatment of patients to treat different hormonal imbalances. It is aided with hormonal screening and assessment.
- MonaLisa Touch Vaginal Laser
It helps to treat the patients suffering from reduced vaginal functions and discomfort due to hormones or ageing. The MonaLisa Touch Vaginal Laser rehydrates the walls of the vaigina and stimulates collagen production.
It is easy for the patients from different locations to avail her medical services using telehealth services. It covers the preliminary virtual consultations, imaging/ test reviews, infertility consulting, prenatal care, pregnancy monitoring, and other services.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (POS)
It helps treat the overproduction of the androgens causing infertility in many women.
It offers comprehensive pregnancy management. The services cover healthy pregnancy choices, labour, and delivery. Further, it covers high risk obstetrics and gynaecology services.
- HPV Management
HPV or Human Papillomavirus is responsible for cervical cancer. Hence, Dr. Amersi offers the best HPV management and care.
It covers a close-up examination of the vagina, vulva, and cervix to check the signs of cancer and other possible reproductive organ diseases.
It helps treat patients suffering from pain during intercourse or using tampons.
- Vaginal Dryness
It covers the diagnosis and treatment of vaginal dryness and preventing it from becoming a urinary tract or vaginal infection.
- Vaginal Atrophy
It treats the side effects of hormonal decline due to ageing or other factors leading to dry, inflamed, and hypersensitive vagina walls.
- IUD Placement
It helps the patients to complete the IUD or intrauterine device placement processes. These are small T-shaped devices offering long-lasting birth control.
It helps patients suffering from urge incontinence, stress incontinence, or mixed incontinence problems.
- Noninvasive Prenatal Testing
It covers the screening and tests of the mother and the baby for determining any possible health issues to the mother or the baby.
It helps patients suffering from infertility problems and covers basic infertility and advanced infertility services.
- STD Testing
It focuses on prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases or STDs.
- Weight Loss
Dr. Amersi helps patients suffering from thyroid imbalances, perimenopause, and menopause with weight loss.
Hence, it is easy to seek professional help for your loved ones from Dr. Shamsah Amersi. She is a professional and one of the most-recognized OB-GYN doctors.
An expert in women’s health, Dr. Shamsah Amersi has delivered more than 10,000 babies. Moreover, she is supported by a professional team of OB-GYN experts.
Also, Read More About – Levolin Syrup